Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alone

Alone
going down this ephemerous path
my eyes fly away
as they pass through
let them be..
face the ground
and wait for your consciousness
to find hope once again..
I've reached my destiny
and soon i begin to lie..
as the days without light
veil my soul..
Let them be..
Now here i stand
with only my sorrow to feed
my emptiness..
Empty words
cannot make a soul thrive
upon their ignorance
i stand alone
My dreams do care me away
through life and pain
mournfully dehidrated
staring at the cold still waters
as they leave
into continuous dissolutiom.
Your ignorant pittyful eyes
watch me drown
awaken to myself..
to live..to fight..to find love...
let them be..
and meet thy angels..
meet their Christian despair
as i live without hope..
without you...

My tribute to Shape of Despair..and a glimpse at whom i really am..

No comments: